Breast Augmentation in Iran
There is certainly a strong desire among many women who like to enhance their appearance. Still, their breasts are small or one of them is smaller than the other, which impacts how they dress or the type of bra they like to wear, helping with the asymmetry. Therefore, properly sized breasts improve one's self-image, confidence, and self-esteem.
To increase the breast size and shape, “Breast Augmentation”, also known as “Boob Job” or “Augmentation mammoplasty," is often recommended. This is a common surgical procedure that can increase the size of your breasts by using breast implants and fat transfer. Breast Augmentation is also suitable for women who like to restore breast volume lost after weight loss or pregnancy, achieve a more rounded breast shape or improve the natural size of breast symmetry.
As you may know, Breast Augmentation surgery is considered a costly procedure in many countries, and many cannot overcome its costs. In this regard, you can have Boob Job at a much lower price abroad, like in Iran. The tourists who had previously traveled to Iran and had this surgery claim that Breast Augmentation in Iran is certainly a bargain. If you undergo Augmentation mammoplasty in Iran, you will indeed receive identical medical services and effective breast implants as in the U.S., U.K., or any developed country worldwide.
Breast Augmentation (Breast implants) in Iran
No country other than Iran is increasingly gaining ground and developing in plastic surgeries, particularly when it comes to Breast Augmentation; Iran has a lot to offer. Do not hesitate if you are considering Iran as your future destination to have Boob Job.
The top reason to have Breast Augmentation in Iran is undoubtedly its unrivaled price which can be found nowhere except in this country. Additionally, bear in mind that Iranian plastic surgeons are ranked among the best and most well-versed ones among their colleagues around the globe. Therefore, they are capable of bringing the most satisfactory outcomes if you decide to have your Breast Augmentation surgery in Iran.
Should you like to gain more information about Boob Job in Iran, please read on to find out further information respectfully.
What is Breast Augmentation?
Breast Augmentation, also known as Breast Enlargement, is a form of cosmetic surgery that can change a woman's appearance by giving her larger breasts or constructing them after mastectomy (breast removal).
The implant type and size you want depends on several factors, such as how much larger you want your breasts to be, your breast anatomy, skin thickness and elasticity, and body shape.
Who is a good candidate for Breast Augmentation?
There are several factors that patients should meet in order to be classified as a good candidate for Augmentation Mammoplasty.
- Generally, the patient should be in good physical health. This means patients must not have active infections, untreated cancer, or other serious illnesses.
- You are an excellent candidate for Boob Job if you have sagging, flattered, elongated breasts or your breasts lack adequate cleavage or volume.
- Breast Augmentation suits you well if you have lost your self-confidence and feel less feminine because of your small breasts.
Furtherly important, breastfeeding or pregnant women should not undergo Breast Augmentation surgery. They can have breast implant surgery after they will have given birth or stopped breastfeeding their offspring.
Why Breast Augmentation in Iran?
Iran has been drawing attention to plastic surgeries for the past few years. Iran has become the capital of aesthetic procedure in the Middle East. Many tourists choose Iran for surgeries like Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction, etc.
If you like to have Breast Augmentation but do not know where to go, read the reasons below why Iran is a good destination for Boob Job.
Iran is, without any doubt, the cheapest destination for breast surgeries. This cheapness does not mean that you will not receive excellent services. In fact, by having Breast Augmentation in Iran, you can expect the same outcome and receive the same medical services as you have in the United States or any other country famous for Boob jobs. If you live in a country where aesthetic surgeries like breast implants are unreasonably high, you can have a trip to Iran, and the surgery will cost 2-4 times lower than what you have to pay in other places. If you are eager to know the exact prices, please read the "Breast Augmentation Price in Iran" section.
Highly experienced and adept surgeons
In recent years, there has been a high demand for aesthetic surgeries like Breast Augmentation in various countries. Nevertheless, Iran is no exception in this regard.
Considering the new wave of interest in cosmetic procedures in Iran, Iranian plastic surgeons’ time is always occupied with many daily patients and operations. The number of surgeries an Iranian plastic surgeon performs daily equals the number of operations a plastic surgeon normally performs in two weeks in other countries. Therefore, most Iranian plastic surgeons are at the peak of their careers due to the number of surgeries performed and the experience and skills they have gained during these years.
A majority of Iranian plastic surgeons have attended the most prestigious and accredited Western universities and have passed their fellowships and specialized courses there. Further to this, most Iranian plastic surgeons are board-certified, being a member of medical-related associations like the Iranian Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, or the International Society of Plastic Surgery. Therefore, you can leave your Breast Augmentation with ease to the hands of Iranian plastic surgeons whose skill, knowledge, and experience are main assets to their highly-reputed profession.
High-quality medical services
Among a majority of people, there is an opinion that Iran is an underdeveloped country which is a total misconception flourished by the media and propaganda against the country. Regarding medical services, if you experience undergoing a medical or cosmetic procedure, it will surprise you how developed Iran is in this field.
In addition, Iran has clean and super-organized clinics, hospitals, and doctor's offices well equipped with the latest technology facilities. Do not doubt Iran is the best destination for a Boob Job, and you will not ever regret choosing Breast Augmentation in Iran. We assure you that you will be back to Iran for further surgeries once you have the chance to experience the quality of medical services in Iran, according to world standards.
Iran, a great destination for tourists
If you are planning a trip to Iran to undergo a procedure, you will also have the opportunity to benefit from seeing the oldest civilization land in the world. At first sight, tourists usually fall in love with the Persian culture, food, local people, architecture, sights, and so many other wonders exceptional to this land. The top destinations where tourists can feel the authentic spirit of Iranian culture and history are Shiraz, Yazd, and Kashan by visiting the monuments left by Persian civilization.
Breast Augmentation Price in Iran
Iran is considered a prosperous country in attracting tourists' attention for medical/cosmetic surgeries. The main asset contributing to the country's success is the affordable cost Iran offers compared to other countries.
No one can deny the role of money in cosmetic procedures, especially Breast Augmentation, as one of the most expensive surgeries in every country. But the Breast Augmentation price in Iran is not comparable to any country, and many cannot believe their eyes that it is possible to achieve their desired breast size with such a price.
The cost of Breast Augmentation in Iran is something around $2,500- $3,000, which covers everything for a successful surgery, including doctor's visits, clinic, anesthesia, post-operative recovery, follow-up, etc. The cost of a Boob Job in Iran cannot be found anywhere else on this planet. If you don't believe it, let's see how much it costs if you have it in countries like Australia, Canada, Thailand, the United States, the United Kingdom, or Turkey.
The cost of Breast Augmentation surgery amounts to $12,000 in Australia, $10,000 in theUnited Kingdom, $7,000 in Canada, $6,000 in the United States, $4,500 in Turkey, and $4,000 in Thailand.
How can I get my breast implants arranged in Iran?
Congratulations if you have decided to have Breast Augmentation in Iran. You may not know how to arrange your Boob Job in Iran, or you may probably have concerns like, "How am I supposed to speak the language in Iran" or "How can I arrange the surgery in the country?".
The critical factor of a successful medical procedure is simply the fact that patients must not be exposed to anxiety and stress, which is mainly due to insufficient information regarding the destination and how things will be there. Here is the point where medical facilitators play their major role. Ermateb, a leading medical facilitator in Iran, offers various medical and cosmetic services to patients worldwide.
Ermateb will surely help you with everything needed before your trip to Iran- our complex will assist you with obtaining the visa, booking the flight and accommodation, and transfer services, including Airport pickup and drop off and hotel transfer. Plus, upon your arrival, a personal interpreter and guide will be assigned to help you during your stay and the procedure up to the end of your journey in Iran.
For arranging your Breast Augmentation surgery with Ermateb, you should follow the steps described below:
- To reach Ermateb, you can contact us via one of our communication channels (WhatsApp or online form on the website)
- Next, a personal coordinator will be arranged to guide you through the following process of your medical/cosmetic procedure.
- Afterward, our consultant may ask for your medical records, documents, and other medical information will be required based on your personal qualities with the contribution of a surgeon.
- Lastly, after being briefed with all the necessary information, you can plan your trip to Iran if you would like to have a safe Breast Augmentation in Iran.
What does Breast Augmentation surgery involve in Iran?
Generally, Breast Augmentation surgeries are usually performed in a surgical center or hospital outpatient facility. You can go home the same day following the operation, though a hospital stay is required in some rare cases.
Patients should be aware that they should not be exposed to too much stress and anxiety before any medical surgery. That is why medical facilitators like Ermateb come into play in order to simplify the process, starting from the very moment the patients arrive till they leave the country with satisfaction.
Below, we have described the procedure depicting in detail what exactly happens step by step before, during, and after Breast Augmentation surgery in Iran.
Before the procedure
- Before the operation, you will consult with your surgeon about your preferences for the size, feel, and appearance of your breasts.
- Your surgeon will explain different types of breast implants including smooth or textured, round or shaped like teardrop, saline or silicone – as well as options for surgical techniques.
- You will be required to have a breast screening (baseline mammogram) before the surgery by your surgeon.
- Your doctor might adjust certain medications before the operation; for example, you have to avoid aspirin or other drugs that can increase bleeding.
- If you are a smoker, your surgeon will ask you to stop smoking for a time which is typically 4-6 weeks before and after the surgery. You will also be advised to avoid alcoholic drinks before the operation.
During the procedure
- Anesthesia:Breast Augmentation can be done under local anesthesia in which you are awake and the breast area is numb, though the surgery is often done during general anesthesia – you are asleep for the surgery. However, your plastic surgeon will share different anesthesia options with you before the surgery.
- Making incisions: The surgeon will make an incision in one of three places to insert the breast implant (These 3 places are the crease under the breast, under the arm, and around the nipple).
- Inserting implants: After the incision is made, the surgeon will separate the breast tissue from the muscles and connective tissue of the chest. This creates a pocket either behind or in front of the outermost muscle of the chest wall (called the pectoral muscle). Then, the surgeon inserts the implant into this pocket and centers it behind the nipple.
- Closing incisions: When the implant is in place, the surgeon will close the incision- typically with sutures- and bandage it with skin adhesive and surgical tape.
After the procedure
- Following Breast Augmentation surgery, you will be taken to a recovery room where hospital nurses closely monitor you for any rising complications.
- You will probably experience soreness and swelling, which are likely for a few weeks after the surgery. Your surgeon will also prescribe medication to soothe the post-operative pains felt after a Boob Job.
- To expedite the healing process, you should wear a compression bandage or sports bra for extra support and positioning of the breast implant.
- You might be able to return to work within a few weeks if you do not have a physically demanding job. You should stay away from strenuous activities that could raise your pulse or blood pressure for at least 2 weeks. Note that your breasts will be sensitive to physical contact or jarring movements.
- If your surgeon used unabsorbable sutures or placed drainage tubes near your breast, you would need a follow-up appointment for removal.
- Patients sometimes notice warmth or redness in the breast, which is probably an infection. Therefore, if you have these symptoms after the surgery, contact your surgeon as soon as possible. In addition, you ought to contact your doctor if you have shortness of breath or pain in the chest.
What is Breast Augmentation recovery like?
Typically, patients probably feel weak after the surgery. If you have a Boob job, you will probably feel sore for 2-3 weeks, and you will likely have a lot of swelling. You will also have a pulling or stretching feeling in your breast in the first few days following the Breast Augmentation surgery. You can expect to feel better and stronger as the days go by, although you may need to take pain-killer medications for at least a week or two. Additionally, you may get tired quickly or have less energy than usual most of the time, which might last several weeks after the operation.
The stitches on your breasts would be taken out in 7-14 days after the surgery if your surgeon closed the incisions with removable stitches.
The new breasts will feel firmer and look rounder after a few weeks and the skin on the breasts may also be numb for a short period. Your new breasts will get better with time, and the permanent feeling of pain will fade away in the nipple area.
If you like to have a quicker recovery resulting in better outcomes, you'd better follow the steps below, categorized as do' s and don'ts in terms of activity, diet, and medicines.
- Get enough sleep and rest whenever you feel tired.
- Avoid lifting anything that would make you strain for about 4-6 weeks.
- Do not lift anything over your head for 2-3 weeks.
- Ask for your doctor’s consent when it is okay to have sexual activity.
- Ask your doctor when is the proper time for driving.
- It is okay to take a shower the day after the operation on the condition that you do not have a drain near your incision. You can shower the day after the drain is removed.
- Do not soak in the bathtub for about 4 weeks.
- Sleep on your back with your head and shoulders lifted with a pillow. This will help keep your implants in place and prevent them from slipping or shifting.
- You might be able to return to work and life routine within 1-2 weeks. However, it depends on the type of work you do and any further treatment.
- Try to walk each day and start walking a little more than you did the day before. Regular walking boosts your blood flow and helps prevent pneumonia and constipation.
- Stay away from strenuous activities, such as jogging, bicycle riding, weight lifting, or aerobic exercise; you can do them unless your doctor consents to do so.
- After the surgery, you can have your normal diet. If your stomach is upset, you can try bland and low-fat foods like broiled chicken, plain rice, toast, and yogurt.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- You may notice that your bowel movements are not regular after the surgery. In fact, this is common; therefore, try to avoid constipation and straining with bowel movements. Take a mild laxative if you have not had a bowel movement after a couple of days.
- Follow your doctor's instructions, and he/she will tell you when to restart your medicines. Also, your doctor will give you the necessary instructions about taking any new medication.
- If you stop taking blood thinner medicines like aspirin, your doctor will tell you when to start retaking them.
- Take the pain-killer medicines prescribed by your doctor. Ask your doctor if you can take an over-the-counter medicine.
- If you think that your pain medicine makes you feel sick in the stomach, either take your medicine after meals or consult with your doctor for a different pain-killer
- Take regularly your prescribed antibiotics by your doctor. Do not stop taking them just because you feel better. You need to take an entire course of antibiotics to help with a quicker recovery.